Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF and Word or Latex format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and in the word/LateX template.
Retningslinjer for seksjonen
All content published in Nordic Machine Intelligence is - unless otherwise stated - licensed through Creative Commons Licence CC BY 4.0. This means that content can be copied, distributed and disseminated in any medium or format under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Authors(s) retain copyright to the article and give Nordic Machine Intelligence right to first publication while the article is licensed under the CC BY 4.0 This license allows sharing and reuse of the material, as long as the author and first publishing place (Nordic Machine Intelligence) is credited.
The author is free to publish and distribute the work/article after publication in Nordic Machine Intelligence while referring to the journal as the first place of publication. Submissions that are under consideration for publication or accepted for publication in Nordic Machine Intelligence cannot simultaneously be under consideration for publication in other journals, anthologies, monographs, or the like. By submitting contributions, the author accepts that the contribution is published in both digital and printed editions of Nordic Machine Intelligence. For more about publication, see the Author Guidelines.
Storing of documents
According to Norwegian law regarding storing of documents, all documents that have been made publicly available in Norway must be handed over to the National Library, regardless of the medium on which they are published. Nordic Machine Intelligence complies with these laws and continuously uploads all published issues to the National Library.