Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to more than one publication for consideration at the same (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. The manuscript is cleaned from any information that can identify the author. The PROPERTIES of the manuscript has been checked to make sure that no author name is detailed there.
- The separate title page includes a statement of whether (financial and non-financial) conflicting interests exist, an acknowledgement (optional), a "who-did-what-note" (if considered relevant), and information about ethics committee approval (if applicable).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is double spaced, and use font Times New Roman of size 11 or 12 pt. The sections in the manuscript should be numbered (1, 1.1 etc.). Tables and figures are placed at the end of the manuscript. Tables and figures are numbered and referred to using Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3 etc.) , not Roman numerals (I, II, III etc.).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which follow below.
All manuscripts should use the NJHE manuscript template after acceptance.
The NJHE manuscript template can be downloaded via this link. A guide to the NJHE manuscript template can be downloaded via this link.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.